Free KFC Meal Courtesy of Globe Rewards


January 4, 2014
KFC WalterMart-North EDSA, Munoz, Quezon City

I've been a subscriber of Globe Telecom since I got my first phone courtesy of my sister Norie back in 2003. I maybe rewarded with free load credits before but it wasn't exciting enough since it can't feed me. But my excitement finally came when I saw a sign at KFC saying they accept payments using Globe Rewards.

This reminded me of my Globe Rewards points which I had mine donated to Typhoon Yolanda victims in support of Globe Telecom's Bangon Pinoy Program last November 15, 2013.

To donate using your Globe Reward points:
DONATE<space>YOLANDA<amount> to 4438
Example: DONATE YOLANDA50 send to 4438
Available amount denominations: 5, 50, 100, 500 and 1000.

Around that time in KFC, I tried my luck by checking my balance and to my surprise, I already earned 111.66 points. And that point is enough for me to pay my meal. I made an inquiry with the cashier to pay my bill using my Globe Rewards. And I was instructed to text BUY<space>10digits-branch number<space>amount to 4438. Example: BUY 9175402095 90 send to 4438.

By the way, to check your balance, just text BAL to 4438.

That's it! Cool! Thanks Globe Rewards for the treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment