In Gathering at Mang Inasal


March 11, 2012
Mang Inasal, Cyberpod, Ortigas Ave. cor. EDSA, Quezon City

My main goal here is to attend a seminar that will develop my personality. How to face other people and discover myself. But before that I just like to share how I get this campaign. I listened to "Wanted sa Radyo" with Raffy Tulfo and Nina Taduran on 92.3 News FM almost everyday. I heard this Ad from Nina about personality development seminar so I am interested to join. I sent an SMS to Ms Joi (In Gathering, 0906-509-1381) who is the contact person of the Ad. I even invited my colleagues to join me this seminar because it is FREE of charge. So I able to brought Erwin, Yumi and Yola to this event.

It is quite interesting to listen to the topic and how In Gathering work and their advocacy. They are willing to help other people by conducting a seminar and workshop like this for FREE. The graduates of the workshop are the next educators for the next attendees. Isn't it cool?


At the seminar, they will offer FREE lunch and desserts.

Anyways, why for FREE because they have a number of sponsors in the line. If you are also interested with business, this is the right place for you. 
Erwin and Sep
Yola and Yumi

No comments:

Post a Comment