Tigh Ricebox of Chicken BonChon for only PHP95!


April 26, 2013

Ms Girl and I met at SM Megamall. We're already hungry that time, so she invited me for a dinner. Since both of us never been to Chicken BonChon, we try to give a shot. We ordered Thigh Ricebox (1pc) for PHP95 and Drumstick and Tigh Richbox (2pcs) for PHP145 since according to the cashier Ricebox is their best selling. These meals includes regular size soda. For up-size(large), you have to add PHP15. Not bad for a chicken. I'm chicken person so I have my own tasteful standard of it. 

Noong dumating na ung order namin, mukhang masarap ang chicken kc sobrang brown nya at ang bango. Pagtikim ko, hmmm masarap nga ang balat, masyadong malasa at crispy pa, un ang gusto ko sa chicken. Pero ung laman ng chicken ay juicy at matabang na. Parang wala ng lasa. Pero maaring maagapan sana un kung meron lang gravy o di kya sauce pero wala eh. Di na din ako nag-request o nagtanong kc napansin ko sa ibang table wala din sila.

Overall, good but I'm not dying to eat it again. Thanks for the treat Ms Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment