An Odd Friendship?


October 28, 2014
Jollibee, Marcos Highway corner Felix Avenue, Marikina City

After visiting Erwin in St. Anthony Hospital, I've decided to wait Emie in Sta. Lucia East Mall. While waiting there were commotions happened. I don't know what was it. All I know the mall guards were shouting and running. I got scared for a moment.
At 8:40PM, finally she arrived. We went to Jollibee for dinner. I ordered 1pc Chicken with Sarsi for Php 85.00.

During our conversation, she mentioned that others may think our "odd friendship" because according to her, we were "mortal enemies" when we were working in the same company but still we are friends. I said to myself, I never think that we were enemies, coz for me, I was just showing the real me. I don't treat them as enemies but as employees that has obligations to fulfill. Hmmmp.. Whatever!

Anyways, happy to meet you again, Emie, 'til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment