My Second Free Starbucks Beverage Courtesy of Starbucks Card

November 13, 2014
Starbucks-Pioneer, Robinsons Forum, Level 1 Bites Alfresco, EDSA cor. Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City

For almost 2 years, I did not hope to be able to claim for another free beverage from my starbucks card. Coz for the second time around, I still haven't able to claim my free slice of cake on my birth month coz for 2 consecutive years now, I was in Zamboanga for the entire birth month. So unfortunate.

My first free starbucks beverage redemption was still in this branch, what a purely coincident event. Last redeemed was we were from Color Manila Run 2014 and this time I came from in a job interview.

I couldn't help but noticed, the staff who served me last year was Aljie and this time is Alje. I think, this is the same person of last year. Hmmmp.. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment