My First #PepperLunch Experience


March 7, 2014
Pepper Lunch, Eastwood Mall, Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City

It's our lunch date, we're looking for Tokyo Tokyo around Eastwood City but unfortunately we can't find the place. We have no idea if it still exist in the area. So we decided to go to Pepper Lunch, Ms Tin's recommendation.

I ordered Chicken Pepper Rice for PHP198 and you have an option to add a soda + Miso Soap or Seasonal Soup or Mashed Potato or Ice Cream for PHP60, I haven't seen these options in the menu so I did not choose any. My bad.

Personally I love the food for a reasonable price. I definitely love to come back here. I just don't like the idea of the waiters getting the empty plates of others even though there are people still eating in the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment