November 5, 2015
Kuya J, Upper Ground Floor, SM Megamall Bldg A, EDSA, Mandaluyong City
I think Kuya J is the fastest chain restaurant in the country today. Kuya J opens in Metro Manila only this year. I heard they already have 18 branches and still growing. I tried to look in the web if they have a website but I think they don't have yet. Maybe soon.
We ordered Binagoongang Baboy and Ginataang Monggo. To be honest I don't like the Ginataang Monggo. It tasted like panis (musty). Maybe because of the ginataan (coconut milk). But I love the Binagoongang Baboy. One word, heaven!
What I like here:
- The place is nice. Looks wide even its not because of the mirror effect.
- The waiters are courteous and smile a lot.
- The taste of the food Binagoongang Baboy is heaven.
- Reasonable price.
What I don't like here:
- Long line. (Maybe because they're just new).
- They serve longer than you thought. You gave your order in advance during the line but they'll process your food only if you're inside. I can't help it but compare to 's 50Diner in Baguio City which is when you enter inside, they're ready to serve your order already.
|Ms Girlie and Encef|
|with Kuya Jericho Rosales' standee|