First Bonding @ Kuya J

May 11, 2017
Kuya J, 3rd Level, Lucky Chinatown Mall Annex, Binondo, Manila

Our original plan was just to try Kuya J's famous Halo-halo. But since we're hungry already, so why not eat first? We ordered Danggit RiceDilis Salted Egg RiceSinigang Na Baboy and Humba. As expected, the foods were great except the 3 piece Danggit because I think it was not cook. I don't know. I'm no expert but my taste buds says so.

Anyways, we're here because of Halo-halo for PHP109.00 and all I can say is WOW! This is so far the best Halo-halo for me. I've never tried anything like this before. I highly recommend this to all who love Halo-halo but haven't tried this.

The best part of get-together like this was the laughtrip. To the point na ayaw mo ng tumawa dahil nauutot ka. Jahe. Definitely I would not forget this moment. Ung tipong napapayuko ka nalang at inaamoy ang paligid baka sobrang baho ng nilabas mo na hindi kaaya-ayang hangin (so gross). Hayz
L-R: Leny, Zarrah and Encef

No comments:

Post a Comment