Hobing's Bingsu (Cheese, Mango and Choco Brownies)

August 12, 2017
Hobing, Lucky Chinatown, Binondo, Manila

Ordered: Bingsu (Cheese, Mango and Choco Brownies)
Leny and Zarrah
First time experience
I've been craving for this for few weeks now because of the enticing post of the people I follow in Instagram. The nearest branch in my location is the one in Lucky Chinatown.

Ambiance
The place is small but because of fewer people in the place, it's just enough space for a dessert cafe. If you're going to compare it to DQ, it's difinitely bigger in most of their branches that I've been to.

You can feel the Korean setting simply because of the menu that are in written in Korean with English translation of course. Even their logo. Duh, it originates from Korea after all.

There are couple of hugable giant teddy bears but if you look closely, you won't hug them. Dirty looking.

Taste
Honesty, I expect it to be sweet. I mean, everything should be sweet, heller, it's a dessert. To my dismay, it's not. It's like, you're just eating a crushed ice with cheese or choco brownies on it. But to be fair, I like the mango. It is the only sweet among the three. Sweet with a little bit sour but it's okay. I like the way it is.

Verdict: 2.5 out of 5.0
Cheese - 2.0
Mango - 4.0
Choco Brownies - 1.5

It's not about the food anyway, it's about the bonding experience. We can't do this often. But when we do, it must be worth to remember.
Encef, King, Leny and Zarrah

No comments:

Post a Comment